Brooke's Mérida, México Adventure

My name is Brooke, a student at BYU. I have the awesome opportunity to go live in Merida, Mexico for 7 weeks and learn all about Spanish! Here are some of the crazy adventures that I have had.

Monday, June 25, 2012

We are here!


at the airport.

Livin' large. And lovin' it. Rockin' Coral. 

Posted by Brooke Weenig at 10:18 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Brooke's Adventure Archive

  • ▼  2012 (47)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • Excursion #1: Dzibilchaltun Mayan Ruins and Progre...
      • FIESTA...ALLLL DAY. Mexican Style!!
      • Girl's Night Out
      • First day of School and..... Progresso Beach!!!
      • Hot chiles and Downtown Merida!
      • La Escuela Nuevo!!
      • We are here!
      • Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow!
      • To do for the Day: Packing, Shopping, Packing, Sho...
      • Intro to Brooke's Adventure
Picture Window theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.