Another amazing day in Merida!
Caves.
Ruins.
Caves.
Ruins.
THIS. IS. THE. LIFE.
Tour guide that took us through caves. Did I pay attention? No. I would like to say yes, but I didn't. The caves where too awesome to listen.
Rachel, Ethan, me and Caitlin. Loves these guys.
Perfect! I can see the amazing cave, but the camera can't.
We love caves. In a actual relationship type of way...kiss AND hug.
Random Mayan Face looking out for the cave....BEWARE.
What is lurking behind the corner.....
YUM! Stalagmites.
Gorgeous Caves.Caitlin and I.
Green cave. Loved this scene.
God Exists. Beauty like this would be impossible otherwise.
I got to hang out with this cute girl all day today!!! Lily is Professor Alvord's daughter. She made this excursion like 10000 Xs more fun for me. She was my buddy all day today....
What is not to love? Model.
Then she stole the camera....CUTEST.
La-li and I
What beauty is.
The gals. Caitlin, Lily, Audree, me and Ali
Lily's Mouth.
The Cave and Lily.
Gorgeous opening into the outside world.
"Dancing when" the caves go black? hahaha
Looks like goggles or a butterfly. Loved it.
Secret opening that Cody found. Pitch black and then this beautiful view.
Cody, Lily and I. Cheeser smiles! :)
Another lush oasis in the middle of the cave...AMAZING!
This oasis was so random, but it looked like a scene on "Ever After". It was absolutely amazing!
Beautiful trees growing towards the light.
WE LOOOOOVEE CAVES. Lily, thanks for making me smile so dang big.
Outlook from the top of the cave. National Geographic anyone?
Cutest. Outside the cave I got to witness this precious scene. Couldn't resist, and captured it on my camera.
MAYAN-PAN Ruins! One of my favorites!
Inside a ruin house on top of a pyramid. Kinda legit.
The Pyramid of greatness.
Lily, me, and Mayan-Pan. I loved this ruin. It was very picturesque.
Observatory for the Mayans. Whenever there is a circular building it means that it was dedicated to the Wind God.
Morgan and I climbing MORE stairs of doom. IT WAS SOOOOO HOT today. Probably sweated like 10 gallons of water....mmmmm
Karate chop on the top of the pyramid.
Sniper shot.
BEAUTIFUL RUINS.
The steep stairs.
Green, lush, coolest ruins eva!
The grand pyramid.
Lily trying to catch butterflies! She caught one and it was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Amazing Mayan Painting on top of one of the pyramids.
YES
Lookout of one side of the pyramid.
Not real. Actually it is.
Love.
The gang! I love all these guys!!
Always. Meditation is actually a must at all of our favorite sites. Meet Luchi, Tom, Me and Caitlin.
ANOTHER INCREDIBLE DAY, ANOTHER INCREDIBLE EXCURSION. I LOVE THIS PLACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment