Well...what can I say. Last day of being a teenager.
Just before depression started to set in, (for both Marie and I because we will both kiss goodbye to our teenage years tomorrow and Wed) we decided that we would make this the best week of our lives. The only problem with this decision is that it was 2:00 a.m. when it was decided. So what was our genius plan? Hippie Dress up. Yes, we spent an hour with Monse, Mami and Ale finding the perfect hippie outfits. And boy, we did. Good thing we woke up at 6:30 am this morning and have to be at the bus stop at 6:35. We threw on our stuff and ran out the door--and by some miracle we made the bus. (we actually looked like real hippies because we didn't comb our hair or anything...kinda gross..but adds to the effects right?) We, along with our family, decided since its a birthday week, our last week in Mexico, and school is ending that this ENTIRE week will be a party. So thus, 2:00 a.m. this party began, and it won't end until I am on that plane coming back to the states next Monday. Lets just say: Brooke=Majorly Stoked for this week.
This is what awoke us after we thought all the fun was over last night. it was.....ALE!!! But with a Pinata head!!! So much for being scared of the Boogie Monster....:) I love this girl so much! Never laughed so hard in my life. It hurt.
The Hippies Go To School.
Hippie Outfit Complete: Un-Brushed hair, Un-brushed teeth, sweet necklace, headband, and feather earrings. We were sporting the "it took us literally 30 seconds to get ready this morning" look.
SPECIAL THANKS GOES OUT TO: MAMI, MONSE, AND ALE FOR MAKING OUR HIPPIE DREAMS COME TRUE.
Let the party begin.
I love this place SOOOOO much. I won't be able to say goodbye to it. No way.
P.S. Check out my amazing friend Laura's blog, its the cutest! And she is another eye-witness to this amazing journey: http://thewholeenchilada-byu.blogspot.mx/2012/08/cenotes-at-homun.html
No comments:
Post a Comment