Saturday, August 4, 2012

Supermodel Photo Shoot.

Yet, another great day in Merida. 
Today, we had the chance to help our own Fashion-editor-and-creative-design-specialist Ale with her latest photo-shoot for one of the upcoming magazine articles.  
What does that mean?
Real models.
Real Lights.
Real Set.
Real Photo shoot.
Real cool. 
And the best part is is that we got to help with it all. 
The GORGEOUS set for one of the takes. The theme for the photoshoot was "A Borning Birthday Party." It wasn't necessarily boring for us though. We got to through ballons at the models as the photographer took the pictures. 

CUTEST. Great job Ale and Monse, soooooo cute. 

Modeling with the models. 

More modeling with the models. 

These two were absolutely gorgoues. I creepily followed the photographer around and got some great shots. 

The Camera behind the camera. 

Kalidascope effects on my digital camera. SAWWWEEET!

Balloons. 

Dressing the Models. My sister Ale is the fashion expert, so she dressed the models throughout the shoot. This was her work space. 

SHOES. EVERYYYWHERE.

Monse at the "Boring Party" Photo shoot with the Kaleidoscopic enhancer.

Can I please have this precious birthday cake? I love it. 

Pure Genius. Sparkles. Glitter. Jello. Done. 

That awkward moment when you realize that a picture of someone that you know is in a random house that you so happen to be in. 

I love the antique look of this house. Gorgoues. 

Sparkly Jello.

Gorgeous. She was so kind! But fierce when working. 

After the big day, some of us decided to go grab some pinatas and dance at Cuba Cuba! IT WAS A BLAST.  Aaron was my dance partner tonight...what a stud!! hahaha Gotta love those white moves...

Another amazing day in Merida! I love it here. I am getting EXTREMELY sad that my time here is coming to an end. 



No comments:

Post a Comment