Brooke's Mérida, México Adventure

My name is Brooke, a student at BYU. I have the awesome opportunity to go live in Merida, Mexico for 7 weeks and learn all about Spanish! Here are some of the crazy adventures that I have had.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Excursion #Last One: Henequen Hacienda and Cenote

Coming Soon: Subtitles.































































Posted by Brooke Weenig at 11:23 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Brooke's Adventure Archive

  • ▼  2012 (47)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • Home Sweet Home.
      • The Last Farewell.
      • The Last Days.
      • Excursion #Last One: Henequen Hacienda and Cenote
      • Party Like A Salsa-Star: Epic 20th B-day Party
      • Party animals. X2.
      • Peace Out Teenage Years. I'm 20.
      • Service Brings a Smile.
      • Let The Party Begin: Hippie Style
      • Excursion #9: Campeche
      • Excursion #8: Caves and Mayan-Pan
      • Supermodel Photo Shoot.
      • Dream House.
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (10)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.