Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dream House.

So I have decided a few things being out here in Mexico. 
1. I love Mexico
2. Spanish is a difficult language
3. I love Mexico
4. I want a Beach house.
Reason #4 speaks millions to my love for the ocean and for cute houses. Where we went today for the day was exactly what the dream would be. Plus, I got to hang out with some amazing people! I met more of Monse's and Malena's friends, they were so nice and so amazing! And I got to sing for them again. Gotta love it. Today was super chill. Came home from school, put my backpack down, grabbed my backpack and I was out the door to go to the beach. It was a lot of fun to hang out with Monse, her friends, Marie and Aaron (who was a trooper and pretty much crossed the red sea to get there). It was a great day....and here is my dream beach house. 
View from the beach.

View from the patio

Chips and Exotic Mexican Fruits.

LINDA!! She is so beautiful! I got to play sea shells with this one today. She is so precious. Complete with dance moves and all.

The gals. 

Kill me. Dream view. I could be looking at this view forever. 

Love these girls. 

The amazing meal we ate for lunch today! First time I had seen mash potatoes in a LOOOOONG time. So delicious!

YUM!

Wall paper background, anyone? 

Monse's gorgeous friend. Sunset at the beach. Gorgeous. 

Just after sundown. Can you say STUNNING?


I love this place. 
Confirmed. 
Everyday.
OVER AND OVER AGAIN. 


No comments:

Post a Comment