Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Love Merida

I love this place. 
I love the people.
I can't wait to soak up these next two weeks.
The classic "Mexican" photograph. In traditional Yucatecan clothing and "pueblo" style smiles. Ethan and I rockin' the Pueblo Cara=No smiles. 

Shirt of the Girls: Epil. 

Shirt for the guys: Guayabera


Ethan consumed 3 mangos at our house today. Poor guy. He might have a long day today and tomorrow. 

Chocolate chip cookies and POOL PARTY ALLLLLL DAY!!

Tyler, Marie, Aaron, Ale. Love these guys. Nothin' like the pool, cookies and the Mexican life. 

Monse and her neck brace. Shout out goes to this girl. She is one of my best friends. Her and mami got in a car accident today, and I am glad that they are ok....other than this stylin' neck braces that they get to wear. My prayers and thoughts go out to you too. Love!!

Mom...I hurt my neck....:) 

Fully moon in Mexico. GORGEOUS.

Bat INSIDE the house. We had quite the adventure getting this little guy out of our house. SO SCARY. We named him, "Murci" short for murcielago (which is bat in spanish)...so precious. 

ANOTHER AMAZING DAY IN MERIDA!!
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment