What a beautiful day.
Get ready for the most beautiful Cenote that YOU have ever seen.... Close to Chichen-Itza...It is A MUST SEE if you ever go here!
GORGEOUS..
National Geographic.
The water was like black, but beautiful.
Beautiful.
Entrance from the top.
Illegal to smile this big.
The infamous jump. Being here in Mexico I don't think that I have ever jumped off so many random things in my life. but HOLY SMOKES it has been fun.
Group.
Still Illegal to smile this big. Look at the cool vines!!! AHHHH
EkBalam Ruins Entrance.
Random dog that was following us around.
Mayan God's on the Floor. This was my favorite.
I had to pay for this picture. But I HAD to get one with him. This guy was PRETTY LEGIT. I wonder if this is what the ancient Mayans ACTUALLY wore.
The Classic hand-on-the-shoulder AWKWARD picture. Bradley, you rock.
Gateway of destiny.
Inside one of the Pueblo Mayan Ruins.
GORGEOUS RUINS. These were some of my favorites so far.
Walked where the Mayans Walked.
The gang on top of one of the Pyramids.
Ethan and I. Pose of Greatness and Destiny looking out over the Mexican Jungle. Pretty sure the Mayan warriors did this stance: all the time.
Love these guys. We take so many pictures. Its gross.
Ekbalam! BEAUTY.
The stairs of doom. Now these ones where ten times worse than the stairs of doom leading up to BYU campus.
Ancient subscriptions.....
This looked like a Lemiming.
My favorite face.
Champion Caitlin at the top. Fastest time goes to Aaron who did all these beastly stairs in a matter of 25 seconds! WHATZ UP!? Obviously I was slow...everyone is at the top...hahaha
Trees and Stairs of doom.
The gorgeous outlook from the top.
I love Mexico. The end. I would like to build a house here.
Did a meteor hit here?
A water well? No one knew what it was and so we just laughed really hard and took a billion pictures of it.
Taylor and I
The girls: Ali, Laura, Kaitlyn, and I in one of the Ruins. Love these girls.
What is this picture? love the background.
My new house.
The Welcome.
Harry Potter Tree: The WHOMPING willow. Yes, the Mayans had that too.
Sports court. I decided when I build my house, it will have this type of sport court in the backyard.
Food court. Mexican style.
Beautiful cathedral.
This was so cool. We went to eat, and these guys where playing in the restaurant--THEY PLAYED MY FAVORITE MEXICAN TUNE: La Bamba!
Favorite Yucatecan dish=Panuchos.
Inside the Cathedral.
The Center of the City. Beautiful.
BEST ICE CREAM EVER. Elote (CORN in ice cream...DELISH). and Pistachio on top! BEST ICE CREAM I HAVE EVER EATEN.
Aaron and I at La Michoacana....one of the best places to get ice cream in ALL of Mexico.
Sketch-est thing that EVER happened. The bus driver to pull our curtains shut when we stopped. Why? None of us had a clue. Kinda creepy.
TODAY WAS AN AMAZING DAY!!!
MERIDA CONTINUES TO AMAZE ME EVERYDAY!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment