Brooke's Mérida, México Adventure

My name is Brooke, a student at BYU. I have the awesome opportunity to go live in Merida, Mexico for 7 weeks and learn all about Spanish! Here are some of the crazy adventures that I have had.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Excursion #2: Uxmal

The excursion #2--UXMAL!!!! It was so gorgeous and absolutely beautiful!! Loved it!
ANOTHER WONDERFUL DAY IN MERIDA!!! (I will add captions later) XOXOX





















































































Posted by Brooke Weenig at 11:10 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Brooke's Adventure Archive

  • ▼  2012 (47)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ▼  July (24)
      • I Love Merida
      • Excursion #7: Cenote and Ekbalam
      • Sunday Morning
      • Excursion #6: Exploring Pueblos
      • What. A. Day. Operation: Cenote Ownage
      • It's not about running away from the storm..It is ...
      • The Harana Dance Downtown
      • What makes me the Happiest.
      • Excursion #5: The 3 Cenotes of GLORY and BEACH.
      • Excursion #4: Chichen-Itza--A Seventh World Wonder
      • Tortillas, Temple, Centro and DANCING.
      • Thrill of a Lifetime=CAVING.
      • Church, Country Club and Mass
      • Excursion #3: Celestun, Flamingos, Best Friends, P...
      • If you like Piña Coladas...
      • Day at the museum...
      • A day on the town with mi familia!!
      • RANDOM and LOVE
      • I love Sundays...and Fiestas.
      • Excursion #2: Uxmal
      • Dance in the Rain
      • Happy 4th of July...Mexican Style!!
      • Beach, Soccer, Beach, Soccer...homework?
      • Church, Familia Yucateca, Election Day...oh my!
    • ►  June (10)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.