The Gospel Of Jesus Christ makes me more happy than anything else in the world.
Today I had the chance to share my testimony through song in Spanish that-- "I know That My Redeemer Lives" in Spanish: "Yo Se Que Mi Senor Vive". I sang in Sacrament meeting today. Cody, one of my good friends, accompanied me on the piano. We call him Cozart (Cody mixed with Mozart)--he is awesome! What made the day perfect though was that my family came to see me sing. My family is amazing, they really are. I feel so blessed to have them. I really do feel like they are my best friends and my second family. I am so grateful for them. I was also so happy that I got to share my testimony with them today in church, I hope that they felt the joy that I felt. My testimony is very special to me and it is what makes me the happiest, so sharing it with people that I love makes me even happier. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. He truly is my best friend and Savior. I know that My Savior Lives, and because I know He lives I will do everything that I can to become the best person I can and help those in need.
My Family. Love these girls.
Beautiful Day. LOVE THIS PLACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment