Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Beach, Soccer, Beach, Soccer...homework?

YESTERDAY!!!
All my troubles seemed so far away...:) 
Today was another amazing day at the beach! We played soccer against some amazing natives here! It was SO much fun!!! I love the beach!

Beautiful Progresso.

My new Study Spot. Beats the HBLL library on BYU campus by just a little bit...;)

The gals!

Soccer game. It's on.

I miss soccer, it is SO much fun, but so hard to play in the sand.

Soccer!

More Soccer!

The Two teams! We had such a blast! One of my new native friends taught me how to do the Bicycle! AMAZING!

Some random guy playing his guitar on the bus. Viva Mexico!

Amazing Yucatean food we had last night. Girls night out! I loved it! The food here is incredible!

Another amazing day!! I miss the states! Happy 4th of July, America! I am one proud American girl, even though I love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment