Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Peace Out Teenage Years. I'm 20.

Yesterday's post...sorry...didn't have time yesterday...
Today I kissed my teenage years goodbye. 
I am now officially 20 years old. 
Two Decades of my life have passed, and man. WHAT A RIDE. 
20 years of growing, fun, and some incredible people. 
Gosh, I am a lucky girl. 
Today was probably one of the best days of my life. I have some great friends and family who made today special. And heck...I am in MEXICO FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! PARTY HARD. What more could I ever ask for!? The day started off amazing. At 12:01 on the morning of my birthday Monse and all of her guy friends serenaded me from outside thorough my bedroom window.  I loved it. After an exhausting night of pre-party, I had a test in my spanish class, and it went well!! What a great present from my wonderful teacher! My class also all sang to me the Yucatecan-Style Birthday song. So pretty! 
I only had two requests for my birthday:
1. THE BEACH
2. THE BEACH ALLLLL DAY LONG.
(Check and double check) :) 
We were a little worried about the weather, due to a hurricane that was supposed to hit...but when we got to the beach it was crystal clear and perfect for taking a siesta and tanning. The only catch was there were 2 cruise ships that had stopped and there were a million tourists. But hey--I felt like I was at home. ENGLISH SPEAKERS!! Hahaha. After an amazing day at the beach, with some of my best friends, my wonderful family threw me a party. I love them so much. It serious was the best birthday in the world. Doing my most favorite things and being with people that I love. I am so grateful to be alive. And so grateful for my family, friends and parents who give me a great reason to smile everyday.
HERE IS TO YOU #20...and a WONDERFUL DAY I'll NEVER EVER forget... 

Codster serenading me at school with a birthday mix. 

Me and La-li-lu-li

Tyler and I

Alto=Stop. I STOPPPED being a teenager today. For some reason I thought that was super funny to take it in front of this...I have no idea why. 

My wonderful roommate left me a birthday present! Mexican goodies...some of my favs!

BEACHHHHH! Hair braid. Love. love. love. 

Absolutely perfect day. 

Millions of people. 

the big 20.

The gals. We had an absolute blast today on the beach! These girls are all so beautiful. Thanks for celebrating with me girls!!! xoxo

20 20 20 20 20

La and Luchi....they made me a 20 on the beach!!! How cute is that?

And then the storm came...(cleared out all the tourists)....so....

WE ATE MY FAVORITE FOOD=PIZZZZZA (American Style) I needed some American lovin' at this point so this was perfect. 

Progresso Beach. 

And then we went for Pinadas...my favorite drink in the world. 

Laurita and I

Amber and I. 

The gorgeous sunset walking home. <3

Mami, me and Abuelita. 

Me, Abuelita and Marie. Abuelita was such a sweetheart and came to see me on my birthday! What a wonderful woman!

Birthday dinner!! One of my favorite dishes!

Bread, cheese, and BEANS. 

Ale made me a BEAUTIFUL cake!!! It was SOOOOO delicious!

20 candles. This could pass as a campfire. 

Wishin'. 

The party. :) Had such a blast with these guys!! They are all absolute studs. 

Monse and the Crew singing outside my window!!

BEST BIRTHDAY EVA. 
Couldn't have been better. 
Watch out 20's. Here we come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment