Today, was a prep day for the big day tomorrow.
It has been kinda a bitter sweet to say goodbye to everything...especially the people. I love it here.
Marie's birthday was today, so thus Party Animals X2.
Today was the BIG prep day for the huge fiesta.
I finished my conversation class today! I'm gonna miss those girls so much.
My conversation class celebrating the end of the semester at Chilis! Gonna miss these chicas!
Best Hot Chocolate Ever @ Chilis...Mexican Style
Money!! Mexi Style
Natalie, Me and Amber. Exhausted.
Lili and I in the mall. She is one of the greatest teachers that I have ever had. She taught through patience and kindness. I will never forget her incredible example.
The gals
The birthday girl!! My wonderful roommate turned 20 today!
Delish.
Today we went Pinata shopping for our party. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted, but when they pulled this guy out...we knew. IMMEDIATELY. We wouldn't settle for anything less than spiderman. Mami asked, "don't you guys want a cute princess or something?" We smiled, and shook our heads, as we replied, "Mami, none other will suit our tastes." Thus, spiderman pinata, the pinata, or our dreams, was born.
Welcome to the Jungle.
Look at all the characters from captain america to finding nemo!!
Two of my favs: Cinderalla and Phineas
Pinata world. Mexicans KNOW how to make THEEEE coolest pinatas.
Driving home with our new man.
Monse's beautiful cake for the birthday girl. It is "Mount Everest" and boy, was it delicious.
Birthday wishes.
Dance Party.
lovin' Spiderman.
We were obsessed with this guy....
.......
.......
Filling up Spiderman. We bought SOOOO much candy! It was out of contol!
MMMMMMM
Ready to fill....
...and ready for take off.
We filled this guy until we couldn't fill anymore. And BOY was he a heavy dude afterwards.
Mission Accomplished.
NOW, we wait for the big day tomorrow. The Party of a Lifetime.
PREP-DAY and MARIE'S B-DAY=Awesome.
I love this place.
No comments:
Post a Comment